Vacuum Dehydration Units
Our fleet of Vacuum Dehydration units from Hy-Pro are one of the most effective solutions for the removal of water from hydraulic & lubrication systems. Water in oils can take on three forms. Free, Dissolved & Emulsified. Some devices such as coalescing & centrifuges only remove the free water, leaving the dissolved & emulsified, where Hy-Pro technology remove all three, including gases.
Recently we saved a customer in the automotive trade almost £60,000 in replacement oil costs by using of one our units for only two weeks!!
How does dirt and water affect bearing life?
- Corrosion by etching metal
- Fluid breakdown
- Abrasive wear in hydraulic components
- Reduction of lubricating properties of oil
- Addictive precipitation and oil oxidation
- Our vacuum dehydration units are proven performers. The optimized balance between heat, vacuum & process design makes ease of use and efficient operation
Vacuum Dehydration Unit Benefits
- Automatic operation – reduced labour costs
- Compact size – easy to install and transport
- See the benefits before you buy – weekly hire available
We have a fleet of vacuum dehydration units of varying sizes that are available for rental or sale.