M&R Hydraulics have been providing hydraulic solutions & support services for a multitude of clients’ for over 30 years.
Our customers’ principle activities include; Petrochemical, Waste & Recycling, Aerospace, Steel & Metal Manufacturing and well as the diverse Manufacturing sector the North West is well respected for.
We recognise how vital it is to satisfy all our customers’ service and supply requirements from a single source – from supplying branded hydraulics components, to repair, design and installation. Our warehouse contain over 200,000 components ranging from seals to large solenoid valves and we have expanded into a larger fabrication workshop that houses our specialised cylinder dismantling machinery & precision manufacturing facilities.
Our highly experienced hydraulic engineers provide in-depth knowledge, a wide range of products in stock & turnaround schedules that our clients find invaluable.
We offer our clients the full range of hydraulic support services including:-
- Hydraulics Services Include:
- Hydraulics components supply
- Filtration components supply
- Cylinder re-manufacture
- Hydraulics design and installation
- High-pressure pipe work installation
- Service and maintenance packages
- Project management services
- 24-hour service and support
- Mobile hose-repair service
- Oil Analysis
- Scheduled maintenance & shutdown services
- Hy-Pro Filtration, Larzep high pressure hydraulic equipment & Camozzi pneumatic equipment.
24/7 hose breakdown service
Warehouse of hydraulic components