Hy-Pro Filter Element Upgrades
All hydraulic and lube systems have a critical contamination tolerance level that is often defined by, but not limited to, the most sensitive system component such as servo valves or high speed bearings. Hy-Pro filter element upgrades are available for most major manufacturers and are proven to remove the particulate contamination that enters a system or is generated by the system as it operates.
M&R Hydraulics are an official distributor for Hy-Pro advanced filters & have access to over 500,000 DFE (dynamic filter efficiency) rated filter element interchanges/upgrades for all major filter manufacturers & OEM’s. Rated to Beta 4000, ensure your fluids are always clean and in specification. We can source the following:
- DFE Rated Filter Element Upgrades
- Dynafuzz Stainless Fiber Media Element Upgrades
- Gamesa G52 & G87 Model Wind Turbine Filter Element Upgrades
- GE Wind Turbine Element Upgrades
- HP228 Series Element Upgrades
- HPQ280673 Series Element Upgrades
- HPQ280674 Series Element Upgrades
- HPQ290960S Filter Elements
- Lube Design High Viscosity Elements
- Non Spark Discharge Filter Elements
- Non-Standard Filter Element Worksheet
- Transmission Filter Element Upgrade Kits
- Turbo Toc Element Upgrade Datasheet
- Vestas Wind Turbine Element Upgrades
- Water Removal Filter Element Upgrades
Filter Element Upgrades Turned Around in Only 8 Working Days!
Yes, 8 working days to identify & receive your filter upgrade.
- M&R Place Order
- Hy-Pro Manufacturer Filter
- Hy-Pro Despatch Filter
- Hy-Pro Arrange Customs Clearance
- Delivery to M&R Received
Hy-Pro Filtration, based, Indiana, USA – managed to manufacture, despatch to the UK, arrange customs clearance & deliver to M&R Hydraulics in only 8 working days.
Hy-Pro has created the world’s largest selection of critical filter elements – With over 500,000 filter elements cross-referenced & thousands of filter elements added each year to provide customers with the best contamination solutions, service and support possible.
Call M&R Hydraulics to check if we have your filter in stock, or can arrange the supply of a Hy-Pro filter upgrade in timescales our competitors simply can’t match.
Call us on 0151 357 1901
M&R Hydraulics Ltd
Units 11 & 13 Telford Road
Telephone: 0151 357 1901