Garage Equipment / Automotive
Wide range of garage and automotive equipment. Bottle jacks, air service jacks, transmission jacks, trolley jacks, cranes, presses, benders
A-AB Bottle Jacks
- From 2 to 50 Tn.
- Up to 30Tn ‘A’ Models are single stage with screw extension.
- ‘AB’ versions are telescopic with two hydraulic extensions.
- From 650 to 2.000 kg lifting capacity.
- Heavy duty wheels and swivel rear castor for easy movement.
- Exceptionally versatile due to their compact dimensions when folded up.
- From 60 to 150 Tn.
- Used for mining and other heavy duty vehicle maintenance applications.
- Models with one stage and telescopic with two and three stages.
- Maintenance Set CA1014 made of a series of attachments that combined with the pump, cylinder and hose, enable configuration of specific tools designed for various operations such as pushing, separating, joining, lifting, compressing, stretching and fixing.
- 10 Tn model available.
- Supplied in a storage/transport case.
- From 300 to 1.200 kg lifting capacity.
- Hand operated release valve.
- Chrome plated piston.
- Single lift models, 650 kg, 1.500 kg and 2.500 kg capacity and high of 645mm and 880mm.
- Operating handle is used to lift the load.
- Special lowering valve means that the process is safe and controlled. Overload safety relief valve.
- Suitable for carrying out bending operations with plumbing pipes, DIN 2440 and DIN 2441.
- Pipe bending capacities of up to 2” and 3”.
- Maximum bending angle: 180º.
- From 2 to 20 Tn.
- Two wide wheels to support the load and castor wheels for easier manoeuvrability.
- Safety valve avoids overpressure.
- From 30 to 80 Tn.
- Telescopic models with two and three stages.
- Operated by an air/hydraulic pump. Air pressure required: 8 to12 bar.
- Extremely sturdy frames, made from welded steel profiles, available as bench mount (EC series) and floor mounted H-Frame models.
- Models are available powered by hand pump, air/hydraulic pump or electric/hydraulic pump. CE versions are fitted with remote motor control.
- Table height is adjustable on floor mounted models, manually on 30 Tn, winch on 60 Tn and 120 Tn models and hydraulically from the main ram on 250 Tn models.
M&R Hydraulics Ltd Units 11 & 13 Telford Road Ellesmere Port South Wirral CH65 5EU
Telephone: 0151 357 1901